Emerson Hall is the Hobb’s End Town Hall. On June 26, 1910 the building was officially
turned over to Hobb’s End in the estate of the previous owner and former Hobb’s End Mayor Christopher Emerson, who died in Emmaus,
Lehigh County, Pennsylvania . It is named in memory of his grandfather, Lloyd Emerson, a lifelong resident of Hobb’s End and a previous
mayor as well. In December 1936 Emerson Hall was the site of the tragic Christmas Choir Incident and had to be closed to be repaired. It was reopened
2 years later and from that point on was only closed for renovations. The most recent
renovations were completed spring of 2013.