The Community & Economic Development (CED) Commitee is committed to advancing economic prosperity for the Town of Hobb’s End. We work with a wide variety of community partners to
create a local environment that stimulates balanced growth through job creation,
business assistance, housing options, downtown revitalization and the development
of a skilled workforce.
Our diverse and well-educated workforce and heritage of hard work and ingenuity make us an
attractive choice for businesses. As the home of Maine Maritime Academy, Hobb’s End is
particularly appealing for those in the fields of marine services and technologies.
Whether you are interested in starting, growing or relocating your business,
resources are available through Hobb’s End CED. Services provided include:
* Confidential one-on-one consulting
* Site Selection assistance
* Navigation of permitting and licensing processes
* Referrals to private & non-profit resources for starting and growing businesses
* Financial assistance referrals
* Networking events
* Consultation in writing a business plan
* Business workshops
* Workforce development and staffing assistance
* Mentor matchmaking
* Facilitation of public/private partnerships
We are dedicated to meeting your business needs by focusing our resources and
implementing creative approaches to assure the success of your project.
For assistance, contact (207) 579-7899 or email@example.com.